Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Meeting the family

This blog post is all about my family and what they mean to me. 
The picture below is of me and my oldest brother Ash,
Ash is 20, he was born on valentines day and shares my love for music. 
Eventhough Ash isn’t a singer like me, Ash loves to play all different instruments some which include; 
Guitar, ukulele, drums ect. 
Ash is a very protective brother and always will help me out if me and Sam (you’ll meet him later)  fight. Once Sam threw me against a wall and I hit my head, Ash came straight to my aid. 
If I had to say one thing that annoys me with Ash is that when he’s around I’m never allowed to be right because he thinks he knows best, despite the fact he done terrible at school he is quite smart but not ‘book smart’ more ‘common sense smart’.
Ash’s best quality is that he can always win an argument which is quite handy if he’s your big brother because I can always learn from having an argument with him, but I think this may run in the family because ‘The Irish never lose a fight’. 
Ash didn’t get the best grades at school apart from in science and engineering, he went on after school to college and then off to do an apprenticeship at a hair dressers, I must say he’s done my hair a few times and he’s great, however this year he decided against hair dressing and now works as a warehouse manager in my dads place of work. 
Image
Ash is a great brother when he wants to be and I know that even if we do argue when it comes down to it he’ll always be there. 
Image
Image
The next person in my family is Sam my other brother, Sam he’s 18 and probably the brother that I get on most with but it never used to be like that sam used to be tied down to a girlfriend who my views on will stay offline, but he never had time for me and was always horrible to me but now thats all over and we are fine, he is a brilliant big brother and now we hardly ever argue, he is helping me with my weight issue and shares my love for one direction. He’ll kill me for that. He doesn’t share mine and ash’s passion for music because he is more athletic, He loves to run, play football, bike, anything really.
Sam done really well at school and is now an accounts clerk for a school however at the start of next year he is being promoted to a financial analyst.   
He is always looked at from my parents as ‘the golden boy’ just because he’s tidy and smart but really he’s a funny party animal. 
Image
This is me and sam at a new years eve party must say he was rather drunk…
Image
So that completes it for my siblings here’s a picture of us all together! 
Image

The next people on the list is my mum and dad!
 Image

My mum is called Clair she is 40 and my dad is Kevin, He’s 41. 
They’re two of the best parents I could ask for and I always take them for granted 
I have no idea what I’d do without them.
My dad always works hard to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. 
 He has a very bubbly personality and a bright smile,
he laughs at his own jokes and does other dad things but the one thing that is best about him
is he’ll always protects me, 
don’t get me wrong we’ve had our fair share of arguments but he’ll always be my dad and nothing can change that.

Where do I even start with my mum, 
I love her so much, she works hard and has to cook and clean and do other things
a mother does. I don’t think that I could live without them both by my side. 
My mum and dad have been together ever since they were 18, 
they got married ten years ago and are still going strong!
 Image
ImageImageImageImage

No comments:

Post a Comment