Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Hectic hectic life

Hi guys 
Unfortunately I haven't have time to write lately as my life has been hectic, it's starting to calm down now so I can have some time just to sit down and write. 
I've had family down from Ireland and lots of family events lately due to the passing of my beautiful cousin KerryLee. It was her funeral on Wednesday 12th of June. I must say that it has to have been one of the most distressing days in the history of my family, I won't go into it too much as it is very upsetting to me also very personal and I don't want to broadcast it all over the internet. 

Onto the brighter things of life, 

I got to see my 2 and a half year cousin for the first time in a year, he lives in Ireland, him and his mum Kelly came to stay with us for the week, he's so funny and he can actually say my name now, when I went to stay with them for a month last year he used to call me 'izzy' and my mum 'qwere' and Sam 'sham' but he can say all of our names perfectly, he can actually talk really well for a 2 year old, well almost 3 year old. He could talk for the whole of Britain and Ireland put together! The funniest thing is although he live is Ireland and spends most of his time in his home in cork, he has the thickest posh English accent you'd ever hear! He really brightened up the week for me and I cannot wait until they come down again in August! 

Just to let you all know that I have a YouTube channel called "kelsielovessinging" yes I know the name is so bad but I did make it when I was like 9, anyway, please watch my videos guys because I need the views, but my laptop isn't working at the moment so I haven't uploaded a video in about two months! I know I'm naughty! 



Thanks for reading guys, I have some beauty blogs I've planned to put up but I will need some time to write and plan them, so for now 
Byeeeeeeeee xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment