Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

Worst weeks:(

I'm sorry I didn't live up to all of my promises in November and now we're half way through December but I've just been feeling down.
I was planning to write a blog post about the last year however I looked back and realised actually it'd be quite depressing.
I'm sorry I can't be all happy and smiley but I can't and that's the brutal truth.

I had a few panic/ anxiety attacks in the past few week because I've been feeling stressed and basically I just forgot. It's the same with my YouTube (here) account so I am sorry about that but I will try and be better.

I'm feeling totally okay now because IT'S CHRITMAS for the next weeks I am going to try and do a series of blog posts called 'Kelsie's Christmas corners'.

Hopefully that will be up soon!
bye guys loveyou! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment