Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Liebster awards!



Hi lovelies!! 
So apparently I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Jess  Now until I read her blog post today I honestly had now idea what the hell this even meant so now that I understand I can answer the questions! 
this is her blog post to explain the rules!! 






1) What is your favourite film?

The note book is my all time favourite, 
however I'm not sure if I like it because of the plot or because of Ryan Gosling, 
of corse I LOVE this film who wouldn't it's a complete mixture of perfect and sad, 
dare I say a modern day Romeo and Juliet? 



2) What was the last thing you brought?

The last thing I brought was a new Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle,
 only the BEST candle I've ever smelt in the history of mankind! 

3) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted a space 
where I could talk about what 
I wanted to talk about! 


4) What is your favourite shop?
Well my favourite affordable shop is definitely either Primark or Newlook 
however the shop that I would shop in if I could afford it is MAC,
 if I had the budget I'd live in MAC unfortunately though I don't, 
plus there is no MAC shop where I live so thats a bit of a bummer. 




5) If you could have anything you wanted right now what would it be? (has to be an item)

A clothing Item I'd really like is a soft, colourful, 
good quality christmas jumper, 
though I've not looked at where from yet I just know I want a christmas jumper!




6) If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
If I were invisible I'd probably would look in on somebody's life who I know doesn't have it easy because I think it would make me appreciate what I have more and it would be interesting to see different walks of life, I'd also listen in to what my friends say about me when I'm not them, or I'd raid all of the best makeup shops and nobody would be able to see me take all of my favourite things. MWHAHAHA!! 




7) What is your favourite book?
The faults in our stars, I literally laugh and cried so much at this book. I could read this book a million times over! 





8) What is your best beauty tip?
My best beauty tip is if you have redness anywhere then choose a more yellow foundation/concealer to cancel out that red! 



9) What is the song you can't stop listening to at the moment?
Story of my life- one direction. 
Do I even have to say why I love this song?


10) What is your most loved item of clothing?

Well it's not one Item of clothing but it is a type of Item of clothing, Jumpers. I live in them, even in the summer!! 


11) What is your dream job?

My dream job is to become a singer, I wouldn't really call it a job I'd more call it a passion, but if your making money I guess its a job! I love to sing and I've been singing since I was a little smally person! So if anything I'd be a singer, but I also would love to be a make up artist because I love doing makeup I find it totally relaxing and the end product is always fun. 
I have youtube account if you want to hear me sing. 







My questions:

1) Favourite beauty product?
2) one thing you wouldn't buy again?
3) favourite youtuber?
4) what made you start your blog?
5) Favourite season? 
6) Favourite Band?
7) A fear you'd like to overcome
8) What does the word family mean to you?
9) favourite Actor/Actress
10) Favourite drink? 
11) If you had one wish what would it be? 


I nominate:
http://honeylaceandsugar.blogspot.de/
http://urbanfashionjm.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm new and I don't really know many small blogs so I'm really sorry that there is only two nominated! 


Byee!! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment