Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Autumn/winter Tag!

Hi Lovelies!!! 
So we're just coming out of Autumn now and into the more wintery months so I'm going to do the Autumn tag but I'm changing it into Autumn winter, don't get me wrong somebody may have already done this but I've not heard about it, then again I do live under a rock. 



 1. Favourite thing about Autumn/Winter? 


Obviously it's the weather, most people say that they hate the cold miserable weather, for me it's a signal that either christmas is coming or that christmas has been, and can I just say Merry Christmas because I don't care what you say it is almost christmas!!! I love the weather because it's just so cosy and and you can chill out by the fire and it's just the best time of year. 



2. Favourite drink? 

I love sitting by the fire with a nice cup of tea however normal tea isn't as good for you as a camomile tea, to me they all taste the same but the one we buy in our house is Twinings Calming Camomile tea
Nice, healthy, tasty. 



3. Favourite scent/candle?  


My favourite candle scent has to be the Christmas cookie scent by Yankee Candle. This smell like christmas too me, hence the title, its just so sweet and lovely and oooh how I could just smell this all day. I have it burning now as I'm writing, my house smells like a bakery. 

4. Best lipstick? 

I'm going to say that it is impossible to choose just one and whoever made this tag is a horrible person for limiting it to just one however after hours of consideration I managed to limit myself to two, 
1. Rimmel Kate Moss- 107 (more about it here.
2. Avon lipstick - Red Kiss 
As you can probably tell I love any kind of red colours. 


5. Go to moisturiser? 

This will probably have to be my benefit face emulsion, more about it here. 
This has been part of my routine for a few years now and I've not had the heart to change it! 

6. Go to colours for the eyes? 

Purple, definitely purple. It makes my eyes pop and I love it, more about my favourite pallets to come! 



7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? 

My favourite Bands/groups who have always been and will always continue to be my favourite are One direction and Little Mix. My favourite solo artists are Becky CJ Her youtube channel , Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, Emeil Sandé and Ed Sheeran. 

9. Autumn/winter treat? 

My autumn treat is normally a lipstick or a candle or a christmas film. Theres nothing more than that to say about this question! 

10. Favourite place to be? 

My favourite place to be is sat infront of the fire with a blanket and a christmas film, in fact I'm off school ill right now doing that exact thing! 



Woohoo!! Two blog posts within three days of each other!! thats got to be a record for me right? 
I hope you liked it my lovelies, 
see you soon
bye!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment