Pages

Sunday 10 November 2013

October Favourites


Hi lovelies, 
As promised I'm here with my... 
OCTOBER FAVOURITES!!! 
In the month of october I loved quite a bit, not a huge amount but a fair bit! 





With a little sneaky Peaky at my favourite pallets! 


I'm starting with my one and only hair product which is the 
"Lusters PCJ pretty-n-silky Detangling Spray"
This stuff is amazing, especially if you have hair like mine(super thick,long and tangles again as soon as you brush it) this acts as a leave in conditioner it claims to release tangles and stops breakages, this is great if you have ombré hair because ombré hair gets dry and brittle at the ends and likes to break off, I've noticed a vast improvement in my hair since I've started using this it feels really soft a luscious! 











The next part of my favourites is skin care. 
The first product is the "GARNIER Pure Active intensive spot purifying toner" This has been a favourite of mine since the start of the summer I love it so much it just completely clears up your spots! 
More about it here.  













The next thing is the "Elizabeth Arden Eight hour cream" I really only use this only my lips because it's so nourishing and moisturising  it is the best lip balm I've ever used  I love it so much! I apply it every night and just any time my lips feel dry!





















My last skincare favourite is the "No7 beautiful skin cleansing water normal/oily" 
This is so good, It immediately makes your skin feel totally revitalised and fresh. Apply to a cotton pad or fingers wipe all over your face and BAM you're done! Simple and easy and so good for the skin. I feel like my skin feels so much better after using it and it is fairly cheep so if I were you I'd go grab a bottle! 





Next is body care: 

My first body care favourite is "Soap and Glory  sugar crush body wash in the scent sweet lime"
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! 
It just wakes me up as soon as I smell it, it is a very citrusy scent obviously it smells like limes and I could just smell this all day! It makes your skin so soft and it lasts for ages, but be careful not to get it in your eyes because trust that hurts!! 



The next thing is the "Sanex dermo pro hydrate 24 hour anti-persperant" I'm sure you're all going to be happy to know that I use deodorant this stops sweating and smells fresh one the best deodorants I've ever used! 



Now onto make up. I have a five makeup favourites in total but as I said I will be doing a separate blog post on 3 of them because they are eye shadow pallets so only to for now, but look out for that in within the next couple of months. 

So my first thing is the "Benefit Rockateur blush" this is just beautiful it's a lovely pinky browny colour with like a rose gold shimmer in it. It also looks beautiful on the eyes.  
More about it here







The final thing in my monthly favourites is the "Seventeen On-the-spot foundation in natural" I definitely  have noticed the difference in my skin it looks so much healthier and this foundation is lovely on, It's light not cakey and smooths onto the skin perfectly.
more about it here.



Okay! Thats it for now lovelies, I'll speak to you soon.
Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and comment on these posts to let me know what you'd like to see in the future from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment