Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Let's have a catch up

Hey guys,
it's time for a catch up, again I'm so sorry about the wait but my laptop broke again and I've had to go back to school and get into the swing of things again. 
This isn't a beauty haul or review or anything I'm just telling you why I haven't updated! 
So I do have two hauls coming up!

The thing that I wanted to tell you about and I haven't got any pictures which I'm really annoyed about is the benefits 'speed faking' evening it was great fun, we all had a laugh tried some products and the people were really lovely. But there will be more about that soon. 

The next thing that I'm so excited about is.. 
I have a new little addition to my family, My baby cousin was born just before the last time I updated and I'm not sure if I told you all, so her name is Leila Kerry-Lee and she is the tiniest thing I've ever seen, she so cute! 


Thanks for reading,
bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment