Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Ireland 2013

Top of the morning to you all! (sorry about how cheesy that was) 

So I'm sorry I haven't blogged in about, what? 3/4 weeks! Give me a break I was in Ireland, visiting family! I don't come baring beauty posts and all that jazz but I do come with a little Ireland related post! I was there for three weeks and the time flew by, I can't even remember what really happened! 

Ireland is a home for home for me, I go there every year to see little baby H who I can't really mention much on here as of yet for personal reasons! Anyways, I went to a family reunion with only a quarter of my family. Trust me we are a very big irish family! 
We went to the Montenotte Hotel and it is beautiful.
 This is the view from the balcony outside the restaurant. This photo doesn't do it justice, its one of the most beautiful views I've ever stood infront of! Theres palm trees and the lit up  city it is just amazing. 

                                                       SPLINGE! 
                                     I felt the need to take a quick selfie in the mirror in the lobby 



                                                            The tables looked great


                                                              

The next thing we done was hired a bouncy castle and me Jenna and Timmy (My cousin and Her Boyfriend) just messed about and did funny stuff! We all got into out Pyjamas and just messed about so excuse the no make up and our Pjs! pictures below! 









                                                Timmy fell off the Bouncy Castle 






                                            
Timmy doing a flip 








 This crawled on Jenna's back 
                                
 Timmy stupidly jumped from the swings to the bouncy castle


     At this point the bouncy castle had collapsed on us, whoops!!

Right so this wasn't the most exciting blog because I didn't really plan on doing this but I had to get something up for you! I will do a little haul for you all and maybe I might do a video haul that should be up soon
Thanks for reading 
kelsie! x

No comments:

Post a Comment