Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Make up haul

Hey guys, 
I'm back with my first haul blog. 
The other day I went in to town with my cousin Kelly and her two year old boy Harry! 
I didn't go mad because I had a budget of about £30/£40
At first we went into super drug and they had a 3 for two on bourjois.

Bourjois bronzing primer
I believe this was about £9.99 and I'm a bit undecided on weather I like it or not, it depends what kind of day my skin is having and how much you apply, I find if my skin is a little dry it makes me look a little muddy but if my skin is nice and radiant I can wear this and it just completely smooths my skin and makes it all bronzed goddess like, and I'm far from goddess on my best days, so thats definitely saying something, I like to wear this under my foundation and powder. It smells AMAZING. If you don't like perfumed products it might not be for you, but it smells beautiful, like coconuts and summer and suncream and lovely things like that! 

Touche healthy mix brush concealer 


The next thing I brought was the Touche healthy mix concealer, I think it was around about £7.99. It's a brilliant drugstore version of YSL Touche eclat and it doesn't sink into your creases it smoothes them out also it gives a glowing look, I don't think its great for blemishes but for dark circles its great and my eyes haven't been as bright as when I use this product, another perfumed product. I can't really figure out what it smells like but agin like most Bourjois products it smells good. 

Rouge edition lipstick 10 rouge buzz 






Best lipstick I've ever owned. I really wanted to step out of my comfort zone of deep reds and go for a more orange colour so when I swatched this colour I loved it, it is an orangey red, like a very orangey coral, what I love bout the colour is in the dark it looks like a nice red but if you wear it on a bright day its very orange and I really love it! Its also feels like a balm, nice and moisturising and when its on it looks very glossy. smells like fruit and is just amazing. 


Thats all make up wise, I did buy 6 lovely nail varnishes but that'll be separate,
thanks for reading
kelsie xxx

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Bourjois! Their Bronzing Primer is one of my favourite products of all time! You might like the Healthy Mix Serum that they do too- that's my absolute favourite foundation.
    I still haven't tried any of their lipsticks but will definitely be doing so soon, this shade is gorgeous!
    Hope to speak soon.
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The healthy mix serum is always my go to foundation I'd have to say it's one of my top five drugstore foundations! let me know if you have any questions or if you want me to do a specific blog post! I know the shad is beautiful! I think if you're anything like me you'll love this lipstick!
      speak soon
      kelsie xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, i've never tried any of those products, but i will be checking them out soon since you've focused my attention to them xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Make sure to follow me and let me know how you got on with these <3

      Delete
  3. That Lipstick looks great!
    I have nominated you for a Liebster award, so head on over to my blog post to see how you can take part!

    Jess
    xx
    http://wanderthroughwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lipstick shade, beautiful <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete