Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Boots Haul


Hi lovelies, 
so recently I went into boots and picked up a few bits not much it all came up to around just over £21.00 which I think is quite good for what I got! 

The first thing I picked up which I've been umming and awhing about for the past few months is the 'Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107' I've wanted this forever and I finally was brave enough to get it and I have not used anything else on my lips since I got it (Apart from my Elizebeth Arden 8 hour cream of corse) I love this lipstick, it's just so long lasting! It does make your lips feel dry however the colour lasts for like 4 hours, Obviously it wouldn't be as long lasting if you're eating and drinking constantly but even then its very long lasting. I would say that this would be much better if you applied it with lip liner as it does feather a bit through out the day but still amazing this colour is just beautiful. It also tastes amazing which is a big bonus, this will definitely be my autumn/winter staple. 






The next thing I bought was the 'Seventeen on the spot foundation' This foundation has salicylic acid in it and claims to clear skin in up to four week, now I can't really review this as of yet because I've not had it for four weeks yet! It says full coverage however I don't think it is, I'd say it more like medium coverage. The one problem is that the colour range isn't brilliant so if you have darker skin I don't think this foundation is for you unfortunately. I hate that about foundations when they don't have a full range of skin colours I think it is totally unfair:( 
I will let you know more about this product as I use it more. 


I then picked up a 'Rimmel Scandal eyes thick and thin liner in 001 black' I did struggle with this to begin with and I'm still struggling to be perfectly honest but I am starting to get the hang of it, I'm finding it hard to get a thin line with it but I guess that will come with practice. I like this product as it is extremely black and you can get quite a good flick with it. 


Because I spent over £10 on Rimmel products I got a full sized free 'Rimmel scandal eyes flex mascara' I HATE this product and I'm sorry if you love Rimmel mascaras but I just feel it sticks my lashes together and its annoying however I do absolutely LOVE the brush I think it picks up my lashes perfectly! 



The last thing I bought is very boring but its just sanex deodorant and it is THE BEST deodorant I've ever used. I bought two. 

Okay lovelies thats it for today, I hope this was helpful or you liked it, let me know what products I should try next time I go shopping. 
speak soon 
kels xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment